The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a mesmerizing blend of tradition and modernity, attracting millions of visitors every year. Whether you’re considering an extended vacation, a business trip, or visiting loved ones, the 90 days visa is your perfect companion. This guide will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the visa, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience. So, let’s dive right in!
90 Days Visa: What Is It?
The 90 days visa is a type of long-term visa that allows its holder to stay in the UAE for up to 90 days. Designed for tourists, business professionals, and those visiting family, it offers flexibility and ample time to experience the country in all its glory. Check Visit visa UAE 90 days price.
Benefits of the 90 Days Visa
- Extended Stay: Unlike shorter visas, this visa gives you a full three months in the UAE.
- Flexibility: Suitable for various purposes, be it leisure, business, or family visits.
- Simple Process: With the right guidance and documents, obtaining this visa is a breeze.
To be eligible for the 90 days visa, applicants must:
- Have a valid passport with at least six months’ validity.
- Submit relevant documents based on the purpose of their visit, nationality.
Applying for the 90 days visa is a straightforward process, but it’s essential to be meticulous to avoid any hiccups.
- A clear copy of your passport.
- White background Passport-sized photographs as per UAE specifications.
- Relevant supporting documents depending on the nationality.
Steps to Apply
- Application: Start by filling out the application form.
- Document Submission: Share all the required documents.
- Payment: Pay the visa fee. (Tabby or Tamara payment plan available)
- Visa Approval: Once approved, the visa will be sent to your email/whatsapp.
Tips for a Successful Application
- Ensure all documents are clear and legible.
- Always double-check the information you provide.
- Stay updated on any changes in visa regulations.
Experiencing the UAE on a 90 Days Visa
The UAE offers a plethora of experiences, and with three months at your disposal, the possibilities are endless!
- Dubai: From the Burj Khalifa to the Dubai Mall, the city is a treasure trove of attractions.
- Abu Dhabi: Visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- Sharjah: A cultural hub with numerous museums and galleries.
Extending Your Stay
If 90 days aren’t enough, There are options to extend your stay in the UAE.
UAE visit visa renewal Airport to Airport 3 months
You can apply for a A2A visa renewal before your current visa expires. This will grant you another 90 days in the country.